OTTA Winter Meeting
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite on the Portland Spirit.
Member Price: $35 • Non-member Price: $55 (Lunch Included)
Join us for our Winter Meeting aboard the Portland Spirit overlooking the Willamette River in downtown Portland. The educational component of the meeting will help you take the mystery out of trade shows. Whether you work the show floor or never leave your property and simply work the leads, there is a strategy for you.
Working with the International Market and Receptive Tour Operators
- Speaker: Billie Moser, Travel Portland
Panel Discussion Part 1 — Following up on OTTA Leads and Partnering with Each Other to Better Promote Your Business or Area
Moderated by Greg Eckhart, Travel Oregon
- Greg Eckhart, Travel Oregon – International markets
- Jenna Wheatley, Travel Oregon – Domestic markets
- Jamie Mckinny, America’s Hubworld Tours – The do’s and don’ts from a tour operator’s perspective
- Meg Trendler, Travel Lane County – Engaging people to sell your area as a DMO
- Nathan Boese, Portland Spirit – Successful follow-up from an attraction
Panel Discussion Part 2 — Fabulous Follow-Ups & Profile Sheets