OTTA is a professional non-profit association with members throughout the state including lodging, attractions, restaurants, tour operators, receptive operators, destination marketing organizations and more. We hope you join us! If you have any questions regarding member benefits, please contact Association Manager Stephanie Kennedy at [email protected].
- Quarterly Meetings
- Special Member Events
- FAM Trips
Education & Professional Development
- Industry Related Workshops and Training
- Voting Rights
- Website Member Profile
- E-newsletter Spotlights
- Opportunity for Inclusion on OTTA Itineraries
- Opportunity for Inclusion in Tour Operator Promotions (e.g. Oregon’s Birthday Gift)
- Inclusion on OTTA’s Profile Sheet Shared with Tour Operators
Sharing News/Events on OTTA’s Social Media
Industry Sales Leads*
- Leads from Travel Oregon/Travel Portland/DMOs Following Tourism Conventions
*Not available to out-of-state members.
Annual Business Membership – $225
Organizations with 2+ employees.
Tour Operator/Sole Proprietor – $125
Companies that plan and operate tours — inbound, outbound or both.
Businesses with a sole proprietor that does not employ others.
Student & Honorary Life Membership – Free
Student members enrolled in an accredited college or program of study related to the travel trade. Honorary Members: Past Presidents and Chairs of OTTA with the approval of the Board of Directors. No voting rights.