Our industry is made up of businesses and attractions that come in many various compositions. There are several categories from which to choose – upon review if you are unsure about where you fit, please contact the OTTA office for assistance by emailing email@example.com. Here are the steps to becoming a member.
- Choose your payment and membership options on this page.
- Once a payment or “bill me” is submitted, we will contact you to help set up your profile
- Once your profile is complete, we will email you a username and password so that you can edit your profile
Become a member now!
OTTA Membership Benefits
Student & Honorary Life Membership – Free
Student Members enrolled in an accredited college or program of study related to the travel trade. Honorary Members: Past Presidents and Chairs of OTTA with the approval of the Board of Directors. No voting rights. Includes the following benefits:
1. Professional Development – Educational programs provided at regular meetings. Educational Handbook with updates. Membership Directory listing
2. E-Newsletter – Travel Oregon Domestic News Brief – sent to members via e-mail as available
Professional (individual) $95 – Trade professional who is a sole proprietor (does not employ others) with limited membership benefits. Includes the all of the above and following benefits:
3. OregonTourandTravelAlliance.com listing – One listing and description on membership list and link to individual landing page and up to 20 images (max 2 MB per image).
4. OTTA FAM Trips – Members will be encouraged to participate in OTTA sponsored FAM trips.
5. Voting Rights – When electing board members, all members shall have one vote.
6. Committee involvement – Members will have the opportunity to serve on one or more committees. Committee members have the opportunity to be considered for board positions per OTTA guidelines. (Leadership on web site version)
7. Travel Trade Editorial Calendar – Comprehensive annual trade media editorial calendar. Members will be notified by email blast and members only Facebook.
Essential Membership – Prorated throughout the year – January – March $195 • April – June $150 • – July – September $100 • October – December – $50
Individuals, companies or entities related to travel trade. Benefits include the all of the above and following benefits:
8. Travel Oregon Leads – Leads are emailed out directly to members.