OTTA Winter Meeting, B2B & Holiday Soiree
December 11, 2018
Membership meeting and B2B – The Porter Hotel
Holiday Soiree – Portland Spirit
- OTTA Member – $35
- Non Member – $55
- OTTA General Meeting & Holiday Soirée Bundle Package:
- Through October 31 – $90
- November 1 – onsite – $100
- Holiday Soirée Only:
- Through October 31 – $55
- November 1 – onsite -$65
Join us for a Holiday Soirée on the Portland Spirit on Tuesday, December 11th. Mix and mingle with your tourism colleagues and our receptive tour operator guests. Boarding is at 6 pm and we’ll cruise the Willamette River from 6:30 – 9:30 pm under the city and holiday lights. Festive cocktail attire is encouraged. Early bird tickets are $55 per person (through October 31) and $65 thereafter. Tickets includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, hosted beer & wine, a silent auction, entertainment and a chance to win the grand prize. If you would like to donate to the silent auction, please email THIS FORM to email@example.com.
Here are the details:
- The OTTA Winter Meeting will be held at The Porter Hotel in downtown Portland on Tuesday, December 11th from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- The meeting will have an educational component, as we normally do, plus a refresher on how to work with receptive tour operators. Following lunch, we’ll conduct a B2B with some of our members and the receptive operators from 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Qualified members who are interested in working with receptives will have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with them. For those not participating in the B2B, we’ll have an OTTA member mixer from 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm in a separate room.
- The Holiday Soirée will take place on the Portland Spirit that evening. Boarding will start at 6:00 pm and we’ll cruise and party from 6:30 – 9:30 pm, with the receptive operators as our distinguished guests.
- Travel Portland has partnered with the The Porter to offer members a discounted room rate of only $179/night (normally $329!!).
- TO RESERVE A ROOM:Please email Ashley Kingman at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your (1) name and (2) reservation dates. She will add your name to the Travel Portland Rooming List, allowing you to take advantage of the discounted rate. All OTTA members will be required to present a credit card upon check-in to the hotel. Please reserve your room no later than November 9th to receive the discounted rate and guarantee your room.
OTTA Spring Meeting
April 14, 2019
Registration and more information coming soon!
OTTA & Oregon’s Mt. Hood Territory present – Receptive Operators: From Contact to Contract