OTTA Winter Meeting, B2B & Holiday Soiree
December 11, 2018
Membership meeting and B2B – The Porter Hotel
Holiday Soiree – Portland Spirit
Holiday Soiree Loading Address:
Portland Spirit Salmon Street Springs Dock
1000 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97204
Online registration is now closed. You may register onsite at either The Porter Hotel (Winter Meeting) or the Portland Spirit (Holiday Soiree).
OTTA Winter Meeting Only Registration Pricing
- OTTA Member – $35
- Non Member – $55
OTTA Holiday Soiree Registration Pricing
- OTTA General Meeting & Holiday Soirée Bundle Package – $100
- Holiday Soirée Only – $65
Join us for a Holiday Soirée on the Portland Spirit on Tuesday, December 11th. Mix and mingle with your tourism colleagues and our receptive tour operator guests. Boarding is at 6:00 pm and we’ll cruise the Willamette River from 6:30 – 9:30 pm under the city and holiday lights. Festive cocktail attire is encouraged. Tickets are $65 per person and include – heavy hors d’oeuvres, hosted beer & wine, a silent auction, entertainment and a chance to win the grand prize: Two unrestricted Alaska Airlines vouchers.
Here are the details:
- The OTTA Winter Meeting will be held at The Porter Hotel in downtown Portland on Tuesday, December 11th from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Coping with Crisis – Business to Business Response for Tourism
Speakers -Linea Gagliano, Communications Director for Travel Oregon; Caroline Park, Owner of Thunder Island Brewing Co. in Cascade Locks and Joe Ibrahim, Head Winemaker at Willamette Valley Vineyards
OTTA is tackling a timely topic with a panel discussion about crisis response for the tourism industry. Learning more about the industry support system in Oregon and how it has been successfully activated in recent years will help us all be better prepared for the next unfortunate set of circumstances that is bound to come along. Communication is critical, so don’t pass up this opportunity to be in the room and learn what role you and your business will have in being part of the solution.
- Following lunch, we’ll conduct a B2B with some of our members and the receptive operators from 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Qualified members who are interested in working with receptives will have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with them. For those not participating in the B2B, we’ll have an OTTA member mixer from 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm in a separate room. During the mixer, Gabi Duarte with Travel Oregon will be presenting regarding how to work with receptive operators.
- The Holiday Soirée will take place on the Portland Spirit that evening. Boarding will start at 6:00 pm and we’ll cruise and party from 6:30 – 9:30 pm, with the receptive operators as our distinguished guests.
OTTA Spring Meeting
April 14, 2019
Registration and more information coming soon!
OTTA & Oregon’s Mt. Hood Territory present – Receptive Operators: From Contact to Contract